1. Open the Phantom extension in your browser.
2. Select “Add/Connect A Wallet” then click “Connect a Hardware and open the Solana (SOL) app on your device.
3. In the Phantom extension, go to the Settings (=) then select Add / Connect Wallet.
4. Select “Connect hardware wallet”
5. Make sure your Ledger is connected to your computer.
6. Select the wallet that appears in the browser
7. Choose the default derivation path (44’/501’/0′), use the drop-down menu to select a Solana account then click Add account.
8. Your Ledger Solana account is added to Phantom. Click the Receive button to generate a deposit address. You can use this address to send funds to your Ledger Solana Account.