What’s A Burner Wallet?
- Burner Wallet: A separate wallet from your main one, you allocate a specific amount of funds to mint a new project.
This is done just in case the mint turns out to be a scam, you only lose the amount in your burner wallet and your main wallet stays safe.
How To Setup & Use A Burner Wallet
1. Navigate over to your phantom wallet and click on the menu button on the top left.
2. Look at the bottom of the menu and click “Add/Connect Wallet”
3. Now select “Create A New Wallet”
4. Now send some Sol to this wallet & you are ready to go!
Make sure to check that you are signed into your burner wallet before connecting to a site with phantom!